- 5 slices Bread (remove sides)
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup Plain Curd (yogurt)
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red chillies powder
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Jeera powder (Cumin powder)
- 1 tsp Sweet chutney
- Salt to taste
- Coriander for garnish (Cilantro)
- 1/4 cup Grated Carrot for Garnish.
- Whip Curd with little salt & keep aside.
- Add Milk to the Bread slices & make a dough out of it. Grease your hand with little oil so that it does not stick.
- Make a ball out of the bread dough & place it in a serving bowl.
- Add dots of Sweet chutney on the bread ball.
- Cover completely with beaten Curd.
- Sprinkle Red chillies powder, Jeera powder & Black Salt over it.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves & grated Carrot.